Error after installing PUN Multiplayer

drerlee

The type or namespace name 'Camera' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Pun 2 is installed. How to fix?

Make sure you are running version 2.3.2 or later of the character controller. You can check which version you are running from the Welcome Manager.

The Asset Store only keeps the latest version on the store. Since you are starting out fresh you should use the latest as that is the supported version. Does the version in the Welcome Manager in indicate that you are running the latest version?

I may not be a great programmer, but I have an IT background of 14+ years in technology work as well as a bachelors of computer science. I more than know how to install the latest version of unity assets. In addition, there is only 1 option for deathmatch ai kit which is 2.0.1. So, yes, if i download it through the unity asset store, i have no choice but to use that version.

The error that you are receiving indicates that you are running an old version of the character controller. I have responded to your deathmatch post and lets keep the discussion there since they look related.