Drag and Drop to Equipment Error

Sekto007

Hello,

First off would like to start by saying I love all of your assets. I have purchased all three main assets from you guys - amazing stuff.

So far I've had a lot of luck with all the assets, but I am struggling at the moment with my Equipment UI - specifically the "Drag and Drop" functionality. The connection between my Equipment UI and Inventory UI after following the video tutorials doesn't seem to be working at all.

When I drag and item from my inventory to the equipment view slot, it fails with the following error:
Error: Unable to find the ItemSet for item 1 My Assault Rifle (803503941) || ItemCollection is NULL || ItemStack is NULL in category index 0.

Other times it does not break, but it will cause weird behaviors where two weapons will be equipped at once.

Just so we are clear, I am using the Ultimate Character Controller in first person view and I am using the integration between UCC and UIS. I have tried to use both version 1.13 of UIS and 1.14 and both are having exact same issue. I will attach screen shots... please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-28 232953.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-28 232953.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 6
Yay! That worked and solved both of my original issues!

Thank you very much for the tip - I think it would be helpful to add more documentation around the UCC/UIS integration and all of the nuances. The single page that is currently provided in documentation and the video for the integration leave something to be desired.

Overall though I'm very happy with the purchase of both systems, keep up the good work!