Check all tasks for the conditional abort type

misscelan

I have the following tree, the idea is that the Patrol task (on the right), only gets aborted when all the conditions on the left task (1,2,3 and 4) are true.

DB.png

The task on the left has a lower priority abort type, but even though 1 and 2 could be true, the abort type only happens when 3 is true (even though 4 is not).

1) I'm a bit confused as to why the abort type doesnt check 1 and 2 and only 3 on every tick
2) Would it be possible to have an abort type that only happens when all the conditions are true?
I saw something here:

But I would like to stick to whatever BD offers out of the box, there are some comments about how to make it work but I don't understand what they mean by "creating a new conditional that is just a composite of the conditionals I want to be evaluated at the same time".
Can someone explain what tasks I would need to add to the tree on the left, so it only aborts when tasks 1, 2, 3 and 4 are true?

That post is a bit old and there's now a stacked conditional task. All of the conditions will be checked when it is being reevaluated and could be what you are going for.

The task on the left has a lower priority abort type, but even though 1 and 2 could be true, the abort type only happens when 3 is true (even though 4 is not).
Without seeing the tree running it's hard to say but my guess is that you may want to use a Both abort type instead of lower priority. If the wait task is running then the first four tasks will not be reevaluated with a lower priority type.

Ah didn't know about the stack conditional! And also thanks for the tip about the abort type that should help for sure :)