Capsule Collider Positioner and Height Change collision issues

Cheo

Hello, when working on a combination of Height Change and Ledge Strafe I stumbled upon an annoying collision detection issue : basically, you first of all need to set Detect Horizontal Collision on Ledge Strafe to No Override (otherwise the character will get up regardless of any obstacle), and then you'll see that the Can Stop Ability bool prevents the character from getting up because of a capsule collider overlap. The strange thing in my current situation is that due to a state on the Capsule Collider Positioner, the capsule is moved forward by the center offset and is as a result away enough from the wall.
I then decided to run a test in the demo scene, and I realized two things :
-Modifying the center offset manually in the inspector at least leads the new value to be incorrectly applied.
-A capsule collider far away from the character and underneath an obstacle can prevent the Height Change ability from being stopped, as expected, but the reverse isn't true - if a character is underneath an obstacle while his own collider is far away, he still won't be able to get up.

Here is a video illustrating all that :

Hope this can be looked into, if anybody has any idea I'll be much obliged.

To start with the ledge strafe should not use no override - it requires an horizontal collision override because otherwise the collider will be within the ledge wall.

-Modifying the center offset manually in the inspector at least leads the new value to be incorrectly applied.
I've fixed this.

-A capsule collider far away from the character and underneath an obstacle can prevent the Height Change ability from being stopped, as expected, but the reverse isn't true - if a character is underneath an obstacle while his own collider is far away, he still won't be able to get up.
I've also fixed this. The capsule collider position was unnecessarily being cached so when you adjusted the center offset on the positioner the height change ability didn't pick up the change.