Can't download (1.1.2.1) from asset store.

spryx

I'm using 2020.2 can can only import the last package I downloaded (1.1.2). Any idea why I can't download the new version. Also, what was changed?
Getting this compilation error for the current version (cs0718):
Assets\Opsive\UltimateInventorySystem\Stubs\GeneratedStubs.cs(35,70): error CS0718: 'Random': static types cannot be used as type arguments

1608506036744.png

Someone had a similar issue of not being able to import the new version. I believe that's a bug on Unity 2020.2. I think that you can remove the old version in your project by deleting the Opsive folder (or just the Ultiamte Inventory System folder) and then trying to import the new v1.1.2.1 version.

The major change we made was to allow compatibility with 2020.2. by fixing that compilation error (we just remove the line with compilation the error). There might be some other smaller fixes here and there

Someone had a similar issue of not being able to import the new version. I believe that's a bug on Unity 2020.2. I think that you can remove the old version in your project by deleting the Opsive folder (or just the Ultiamte Inventory System folder) and then trying to import the new v1.1.2.1 version.

The major change we made was to allow compatibility with 2020.2. by fixing that compilation error (we just remove the line with compilation the error). There might be some other smaller fixes here and there
I will try that, thanks!

I've confirmed this is a rather nasty Unity bug... not sure why or how this one got through, but apparently, many users are experiencing it:
Bug - New package versions are shown as downloaded but I have never downloaded them. - Unity Forum

In case someone else has this issue, removing the package from my project and at this location (Windows):
C:\Users\djflan\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x
allowed me to download the package. Obviously, anyone reading this will need to modify the path for their user name.

Thanks again