Cannot get FPS arms and weapon to disappear when in TPS view.

timfrench

I've followed the videos for setting up both 1st and 3rd person view. I'm using my own arm which uses the same player animator. It all adds well and functions without error. Only as you can see from the pics, when I switch to 3rd p view, the arms and weapon just move back out of the way but stay visible? Now, for clarity, I had only purchased the 3rd person controller first, but recently added the UFPS controller. Also, my character is not setup for FPS/3Rd person so I've attached my own script that monitors the perspective change and then applies the invisible material to the head and arms on the 3Rd p mesh (similar to FPS Mesh tool). In order to get the arms at the proper height I've had to add a -3y to the Position Offset on the weapon spring as the arms rig is actually the full body. The arms and weapon move appropriately under the camera first person objects. Either I'm missing something basic, or I perhaps I have the wrong controller? Pic's attachedScreen Shot 2019-12-10 at 3.03.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-10 at 3.04.13 PM.png

Excellent. I had noticed it was hidden from game view, but it just seems wrong......Can move forward now cleaning this up