[Bug] Item Action Panel stop displaying for items in shaped grid.

Egnech

Hello!

I have faced with very strange issue, it is hard to reproduce, and it is hard to get what is really causing the problem.
So, I have an Item Action Panel, I'm showing it for each item as tooltip, but some time it just stop displaying and there is no way to bring it back. Inventory is still operable, and there are no errors in console. It happens randomly in the middle of play session, and I was not able to find any relation between player actions.
Also I find that if I just enable it via scene hierarchy in editor, then is continues to work as expected.

Where do you think I should look next to fix this issue? Maybe it is somehow related to binding/ unbinding actions on cursor movement?

PS. I just found that when this issue happen, the inventory grip also starts to act weird (when I'm moving items by mouse) - items starts weirdly snap to view slots, I will capture this if I will ever find a way how to reproduce it :D

I haven't heard of anyone experiencing somthing like this. If you are able to reproduce this consistantly in one of the demo feature scenes that would help me try to find the root of the issue