Better Documentation?

Coder

I bought BT yesterday, and I've got to say, it's not making it easy to learn (beyond the very basics), which leads me to the following Questions

Are there Inline Docs yet to come?
Is there another way to see what every class does, or at least an overview for existing Tasks?

For example, right now I'm trying to find out how to gain access to a task's parent task... how would I do that?

Note: to whoever cares, when creating a new node/task in the designer, one can click that node to get a short description, which helps quite a lot.

I responded to your parent task topic :)

For the documentation you're right in that you can see the task description within the editor itself. From the feedback I've received this sounded like it was the better approach as it was within the asset itself. The documentation is more focused on the operations within Behavior Designer rather than on any individual task. With that said I am open to discussing this to determine the best route for everyone.

I don't want to sound overbearing, it's just that, what I bought is at least in part an API and I believe that most coders came to expect a certain degree of documentation, which includes inline docs and may (like me) prefer those as an initial way of familiarization with the software. By now, I feel rather comfortable using BTD as it is, but frankly, I was a bit disappointed right after picking it up. This is just some honest feedback from me, do with it as you will.