allowing two different Inventory Grids for buy and sell

manscom

I have one more question, how do i use two different Inventory Grids for the buy and sell panel?
for example, I want to use a Grid layout for the buy panel, and use a List layout for the sell panel. Because I do not know how to fix the code for this situation, so I just edited it directly on the editor and take a screen shot for how I want the panels look like, please see the below images for your reference.
for buy panel.pngfor sell panel.png
Thank you!

hi I want to update this question.

I also like to connect the upgrade panel into the shop menu. But because the buy and sell option are the sub menus of the shop menu so I am not able to use the main menu to handle this situation.

I took a screen shot to explain what i mean for that, please see the below image for your reference.螢幕截圖 2021-05-27 下午6.06.38.png
Thank you!

The upgrade menu is mainly a demo example on how you could make an upgrade menu. It was not meant for people to use or customize since it is dependent on the Demo Character for stats. It was meant for people to inspire themselves from it and read through the code to understand how it can be done.

For the shop I was looking into it and the change would be quite considerable. I can't make the change without breaking existing projects, so I'm afraid I won't make the change any time soon.

Since you want to have Buy, Sell and Upgrade I would highly recommend you try to create your own custom code for it. I would recommend you duplicate or inherit Shop Menu script and that you try modifying it to your liking. The code is fully documented to you should be able to go through and understand it even if you are not an experienced coder.

Let me know if you get any errors or if something isn't clear and I'll try to point you in the right direction.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help