AI does not attack(UCC&UIS&Behavior Designer)

doublet1992223

1、I own all of the 3 assets, all of the integration packages are properly set up.
2、I made a very basic behavior tree for the enemy. Using the sensor tool, the enemy gets detection with a tag of player, stores it as a target, then start use (attack). The behavior tree is as following. During runtime, the task can return successful. But the Enemy does not actually attack the Player. Thas's an issue needs to be solved.
1675070025078.png
3、My Enemy set up is a standard UCC AI&Nav Mesh Agent and integrated with the UIS.
1675070217336.png

4、During runtime, a pisol is given in the Equippable Slot with enough ammo.

1675070305897.png

1675070343409.png

5、I don't think the item setup of the pistol is the reason of the issue. I've tested the equipment on my main character and it's firing well.

Please help. Thanks a lot.

1、I own all of the 3 assets, all of the integration packages are properly set up.
2、I made a very basic behavior tree for the enemy. Using the sensor tool, the enemy gets detection with a tag of player, stores it as a target, then start use (attack). The behavior tree is as following. During runtime, the task can return successful. But the Enemy does not actually attack the Player. Thas's an issue needs to be solved.
View attachment 10261
3、My Enemy set up is a standard UCC AI&Nav Mesh Agent and integrated with the UIS.
View attachment 10262

4、During runtime, a pisol is given in the Equippable Slot with enough ammo.

View attachment 10263

View attachment 10264

5、I don't think the item setup of the pistol is the reason of the issue. I've tested the equipment on my main character and it's firing well.

Please help. Thanks a lot.
Update: I made another AI. This time I didn't make it integrated with the UIS. It's working now. However, to see if this is a integration issue. I will leave this question open

Could it be that the BD integration is checking for ammo within the pistol to know if it can shoot, but its looking at the wrong property since ammo is stored slightly differently in the integration?
I can't think of any other reasons way the character would not fire when using the UIS integration