Agility abilities trigger when entering ladder

_J2

I discovered that short climb and vault are not playing nice together. I have all abilities from climb/agility packs. I turned all of the climb/agility abilities off and slowly turned them on one at a time and saw the conflict is between the abilities. I don't need to use ALL of the abilities but I plan on using a majority of them. Is there an example of what order to place the abilities to get them to all work correctly?

1. If vault is above short climb in the list, vault will work over a barrier, but when the player tries to climb the ShortClimbCombo blocks it falls through the second block, so there is a bug there.

2. If short climb is above vault then the player will short climb over a barrier (that should be a vault), but then does not fall through the ShortClimbCombo blocks. I'm trying to figure out how to use both in the game and have both work correctly. The vault barrier has the Object Identifier 105, but short climb supersedes anyway if it is above in the list.

I am new to Opsive but i was hoping I could use these pre-built abilities without needing to customize them. Do these abilities need to be customized in more detail to get the packs to work together?

Last edited:
This sounds like it's related to the start type of the abilities. Can you verify that the start type for Balance, Ledge Strafe, and Vault are the same as what is in the demo scene?