Recent content by zzmingo

1. Z

"Set time scale to zero when menu is opened" caused the menu panel to be closed immediately

Finally, I found a workaround. Set the time scale to 0 delays to next frame by coroutine manually instead of using the time scale checkbox of Display Panel Manager. And change the Update Mode of input settings to "process events in dynamic update", before it was "fixed update".
  2. Z

"Set time scale to zero when menu is opened" caused the menu panel to be closed immediately

In another case that the inventory canvas opened fine but doesn't respond any input when the time scale is set to 0 and **InputType** set to Tap. That's odd, I remember that UGUI is working with unscaled time mode by default.
  3. Z

The function "CheckInput" returns true twice when the time scale is set to 0.
  4. Z

Yes, only happens when the time scale is set to 0.I am trying to find what happened and the following is the log and some changes in code.
  5. Z

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am using an Xbox controller, haven't do anything with the keyboard. And use the Unity Input System integration. It seems similar to your said case when I toggle the menu window, it just shows one frame and closes again.
  6. Z

When enabled "Set time scale to zero when menu is opened" checkbox, caused the menu panel to be closed immediately.