Recent content by Zyuan

1. Z

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

@Sangemdoko , I have two questions : 1. An item can be set with the required materials ,But what if I break up this item, and the object I get is different from the object I made ,For example, I made a chair use board, but when I break it down I just get wood.Can it be achieved? 2. Can...
  2. Z

The problem with Final IK

Current solutions: I found that the main problem came from the "Look At IK" Component ,so I set its weight to 0 in the aim and use states. Not perfect, just the current solution. o(╥﹏╥)o
  3. Z

Thank you, Justin. I am adjusting the“ Look At Offset” and “Animated Aim Direction” in FinalIKBridge component as if things will improve .If others know the solution, please leave a comment. If I find a solution, I will also leave a comment here.
  4. Z

The polygons role model is used in the project, with the Third person controller binding.I removed the Character IK, added the FinalIKBridge component, and then added the Full Body Bifped IK,Aim IK,Look At IK to the character, and Grounder Full Body Biped component to the child object of the...
  5. Z

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

Constant attention, very useful!