Recent content by zcorsair

1. Z

Version 3.0.16 Released

Thank you!
  2. Z

Object Pool Error On Client When Using Assault Rifle Trigger Repeat

Thanks for the advice. What I did for now is just comment out line 281 on that ProjectileShooter script and the error goes away. I don't feel exactly comfortable with that fix, but can live with it for now
  3. Z

Object Pool Error On Client When Using Assault Rifle Trigger Repeat

I have this error when the assault rifle is used as an automatic and only on the client. Single shots work all day long, but as soon as you hold the mouse button down for automatic mode, this object pool error will happen about every forth shot or so while in auto fire and the bullets will act...
  4. Z

Assault Rifle Not Positioned Correctly During Crouch

As you can see in the video the rifle is not positioned to align with the crosshairs when crouching. I am not sure how to solve this and I need help. Thank you.
  5. Z

Projectiles Stop During Flight

Right on, that seems to have solved it. The surface impact effects are behaving correctly now. Thanks again.
  6. Z

3.0.14 solved the frozen projectile for the most part. The second issue I am having is the projectile behaving differently in multiplayer. As you can see in the demo, projectiles stop at the player (just like before in v3.0.13) and they don't seem to trigger the surface system correctly...
  7. Z

That solved it. Thank you so much for the amazingly quick response and fix:alien:
  8. Z

Thank you
  9. Z

UCC v 3.0.13 UCC MP Addon v2.05 Unity v 2022.3.1f Photon PUN2 2.42 As in the demo, our controller does the same thing as the arrows with bullet projectiles. On startup the assault rifle's first 10-20 shots stick in the air, after that everything works great. The demo video is a fresh project...