Recent content by Yago

1. Y

Open/Close Panel via Action Playmaker

Thank you very much!!! It works perfect :)
  2. Y

Open/Close Panel via Action Playmaker

Hello!! I had read in the documentation that we could request some actions for Playmaker-UIS integration in the forum... so here I am! It would be possible to have an action to Open/Close Panels? I believe it would be really useful for every PM user! I have spent all morning trying to write the...
  3. Y

Custom Item Action with Playmaker

Hello!! It works perfectly!! Thank you very much for doing this so quick, it is super helpful and easy to set it up!!! And yes! I still need to dig more about it, but I think that having the possibility of appending the item name at the end of the event it is great. I did a test and works...
  4. Y

Hello! Thank you very much for getting into this!!!! I have downloaded the Script attached, and I dont know if is because I am missing something, but I can not make it work :( These are the steps that I did: - Created a FSM in the Character and made one global event named "KOKO" 2) Created...
  5. Y

Hello! What I am trying to achieve is Sending an Event to a Playmaker FSM when an Item action is casted. I can access easily from PlayMaker to UIS, but to UIS to Playmaker I am having great difficulties :( In the Youtube tutorial about Item Actions explains how to create a custom item action...
  6. Y

Mouse Cursor not getting locked in First person View

Hello! In case it helps to someone who is experiencing the same problem.. I have discovered the reason of why the cursor was not getting locked in the center nor hidden. If you use UCC and Playmaker, this may happen to you and you may not understand why... When you create any FSM, Playmaker...
  7. Y

Edit the Input for navigating the Grid

Hello! Thank you a lot for the answer! Much appreciated. I will try your proposals and hope I can make it work! Best,
  8. Y

Hello Andrew, Apologies since I wrote initially that I had the latest version of Opsive... and is not, sorry. I had 2.3.2 and now I upgraded to 2.3.3. My previous character still has the mouse visible and not centered. However, now If I create a new scene and a clean first person character the...
  9. Y

Hello Justin, Thank you for the answer. Enabling Disable Cursor makes no difference :( Mouse cursor still visible and not locked in the center of the screen.
  10. Y

Edit the Input for navigating the Grid

Hello! Right now I have a Grid which selects the Item using "A" (to the left) and "D" ( to the right ). The Script "Item Info Grid" allows us to choose the Input "Next" and "Previous" to move from Tab to Tab. There is a way were we can Modify the Item selection in the Grid from above? I would...
  11. Y

Hello! I am using Unity 2020.3.6f1 and latest version of the character controller. Started a new empty scene, created the character following the steps from the tutorials, but the cursor doesnt get locked nor hidden in the middle. I wrote the code to lock and hide the cursor manually, but since...
  12. Y

PUN Multiplayer Errors at Importing

Hello! I have created a brand new project Unity 2019.4.14f1. After that I have installed: Third Controller v.2.31 > Installed PUN 2 v.2.28.1 > PUN multiplayer Add on v.1.1.9* After finishing importing the Pun multiplayer add on there is lots of errors and the Addon doesnt show up in the Add...
  13. Y

How to Cast Spell by Actions PM

Thank you Andrew
  14. Y

How to Cast Spell by Actions PM

Hello! I have created a 4 Characters Agents each one with their own Canvas and UI buttons. Each Button activates an Ability or a Item (i.e Magic Spell). I can activate the Ability using the action "Start Stop Using Ability", however... I am really struggling to find how to use an item/cast a...
  15. Y

Allow Input System affect only to the character assigned to the Camera

Hello! Thank you for pointing me out in the right direction. Was not exactly my case but it did helped me. What I did at the end was Enabling/disabling the Ultimate Character Locomotion Handler Script every time that I changed Character. The only problem that I am having with this is that If I...