Recent content by xzesstence

1. X

Version 3 Details

This is anyways very unfair for existing customers.. why so greedy and don't give existing customers 75% down for their loyality..they helped you to grow ? The price also always increased... or sell them a voucher or give them a coupon for your own store.. there are ways if you are honest.. i...
  2. X

Version 3 Details

since you said until end of year, im trying to download all the integrations and addon versions i can from your homepage and i find out all the links are dead already? https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/realistic-car-controller/...
  3. X

Version 3 Details

I can understand that you work four years and want to get off money. But why from existing customers who don't own it even one year? This makes customers like me loose the onfidence in developers like you instead of increasing it. There are other publishers which also did updates but they...
  4. X

Version 3 Details

this is so bad news and i feel very stolen i payed with tax nearly 300 € for UCC and additionally i bought UFPS before and most of the other stuff.. i thought i will keep it but its depreciated now so i feel very stolen... i was very happy with it but now im very disappointed it means i can not...