Recent content by Win

1. W

Timed branch

Here's another solution without the repeater (Tasks now always return Running):
  2. W

Timed branch

I figured it out! This works:
  3. W

Timed branch

Actually, the Strafe and Keep Distance Tasks should return success with this setup instead. (otherwise the repeater would get stuck)
  4. W

Timed branch

So what is the conditional supposed to evaluate? I currently have it running a timer in the update function. I've made another detailed image to show what I want to happen:
  5. W

Timed branch

It gets stuck in IsTimerUp. The condition returns running while the timer is running and failure on finish. The right branch is never run.
  6. W

Timed branch

This isn't working. Is there another approach that would work with the default nodes?
  7. W

Timed branch

I tried this solution, but it doesn't work. It just gets stuck in the conditional.
  8. W

Timed branch

I guess the real question I have is related to the two tasks on the bottom: I want them to be run every frame until the timer is up.
  9. W

Timed branch

Here's what I tried it with so far: the two actions always return Running
  10. W

Timed branch

Thank you for the reply! I've been trying to run a parallel complete branch to achieve this effect. I'll take a screenshot later to show what I mean.
  11. W

Timed branch

How do I make a branch that repeats the child tasks as long as a timer is running?