Recent content by WhiteMonkey

1. W

StackedConditional shared variables values don't get set

I noticed that the issue only happen when the external behavior tree and the one instancing it have declared the same SharedVariable. If the SharedVariable is only declared inside the External behavior tree, it works fine.
  2. W

1. Create an external behavior tree with the following tasks 2. Create a simple conditional task that assign a SharedVariable on success. 3. Create a simple behavior tree with a behavior tree reference to the external behavior tree. . I am using Unity 2020.3.15f2 and version 1.17 of...
  3. W

I managed to reproduce the issue. The problem occurs when using the Behavior Tree Reference Task with a StackedConditional task inside the External Behavior Tree that is referenced. When doing so, all Shared variables values set inside the conditional tasks of the Stacked conditional will not be...
  4. W

I have a weird issues with StackedConditional task. I use the StackedConditional task to basically check if AI see or hear something. The conditional check happen correctly but in the two conditional tasks I stacked, I also set some SharedVariables before to return success. Unfortunately, some...
  5. W

Dynamic Variable broken

I experience an issue with dynamic variables making it impossible to use. Here is the error message I obtained after clicking on the (Dynamic) option for a task Shared Variable. It was obtained in a blank project in unity 2019.3.15f1: ArgumentException: Getting control 4's position in a group...