Recent content by volak

1. V

UMA Animation issues

Just curious if it would be possible to adjust bone weight programatically? Attaching a script to weapons to define a weight value and auto adjusting bones on the entity thats holding it would be a nice little script to have
  2. V

Code question - getting NullReferenceExceptions on build runs

Sorry you are right I should have steps to reproduce So from the demo scene: Import UMA Import UMA Integration Disable Nolan, add UMA_DCS and UMADynamicCharacterAvatar Add UMACharacterBuilder to UMADynamicCharacterAvatar (follow guide for UMA runtime integration basically) Change Third...
  3. V

Ok cool thanks! I've made a few other fixes of minor inconvenience, but one I just found and is a bit of a big deal is how UltimateCharacterLocomotion is registered to KinematicCharacter in KinematicObjectManager. Locomotion is registered during OnEnable - but KinematicCharacter depends on...
  4. V

I'm using the UMACharacterBuilder script to initialize my UMA players at runtime and I'm having NullReferenceException problems at runtime CapsuleColliderPositioner.cs is throwing NullReferences on awake because its unable to find UltimateCharacterLocation. But ONLY on a build - not the...
  5. V

Timed Conditional Aborts

added a new LimitEvaluation workaround for now [TaskDescription("Only reevaluates a task if a certain amount of time has passed")] [TaskIcon("{SkinColor}UntilSuccessIcon.png")] public class LimitEvaluation : Decorator { [Tooltip("Seconds to wait in between eveluations")]...
  6. V

Timed Conditional Aborts

I have a behavior like so The idea is for the object to wander around UNTIL it can see object, takes damage, or hears object. The conditional abort feature makes this possible - because the infinite task Wander is interrupted if one of the 3 previous tasks return success. However the 3...
  7. V

CanHearObject can't hear player

Ok I got Can Hear Object working for me - but TBH it took a bit of script changing im not confident about. To be sure though the task is not... working. I hesitate to say its broken because I could be just using it incorrectly - but if you want to use it for listening for a specific game...
  8. V

CanHearObject can't hear player

I was having issues with the hearing task - are you sure your character is making noise? My issues are specifically related to the lack of footstep noises on my terrain, hoping to get that fixed tonight. Might be your issue as well?