Recent content by vindicatethis

1. V

[SOLVED] AI Bowman

Thanks for the reply. I've tried the thread with the first issue and concluded that it was the bow that just wasn't working well with the deathmatch ai kit. I've also inserted a breakpoint within the reload task, and that helped identify the problem, thank you ^^ The "Start Stop Use" was...
  2. V

[SOLVED] AI Bowman

So, and update. I've started from the top with a simple behavior tree. And now I can get my archer to shoot. However, I just can't get him to reload for another shot. Any help as to how I can get it to work would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Here's the inspector:
  3. V

[SOLVED] AI Bowman

Hello, I'm trying to create ai archers; and I followed the video instructions to the t. But when (and if) the archers in my game spot my player, they just take a stance and not fire at all. (I've tried updating the use ability to make one for each slot, doesn't work). Has anyone done this...
  4. V

[SOLVED] Can See Object simply not working

Nevermind. I was able to figure out that the "can see object" task was not being reevaluated, so I added a selector task to go above the sequence I wanted, and an idle task. Now it works properly. Solution tree is attached, for anyone encountering this in the future.
  5. V

[SOLVED] Can See Object simply not working

Hello all, I've already tried the solutions in this thread https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/can-see-object-not-seeing.3800/ And I've tried the solutions in the documentation. But my can see object still cannot detect anything. Moreover, I can't even see the debug ray. Can...