Recent content by Valentin C

1. V

Is Behavior Designer multi-threaded?

Sorry to necro this post. I'm really interested in the Job System in Behavior Designer. Is it still considered @Justin? Do you have an ETA of Behavior Designer v2? (and/or maybe a thread I can follow to get news about Behavior Designer v2) Thanks in advance!
  2. V

How to properly set up Collision/Trigger detection

Thanks for your answer Justin. How can I keep the Has Entered Trigger task active without hanging my whole tree? My attempts using a parallel task with a Self abort type didn't work, the left subtree (circled in red in my previous post) does not run while the Idle task is running. I've also...
  3. V

How to properly set up Collision/Trigger detection

Hello there! I am baffled because I am unable to setup trigger detection with the simplest tree possible. The only tree able to detect trigger is the one Justin provided but I'd like to avoid the Idle task as it complexifies quite a bit the tree and simply hangs my whole tree despite the abort...
  4. V

Customise rendering of Task node in graph editor

Hello Justin, thanks for your quick response! My main goal is to display the error icon whenever I want to grab the attention of the user whenever something goes wrong (SharedVariable not set / LinkedTask not set / incorrect variable value / ...). I would also love to display additional icons...
  5. V

Customise rendering of Task node in graph editor

Hello! I would like to customise how the tasks look inside the graph editor. To be more precise, I am interested in: The little icons that can be drawn on the nodes (interruption, breakpoint, linked task, error because of the rename of the class) Changing the color of the node (but could be...