Recent content by UncleJohn

1. UncleJohn

how to auto-aiming in third person top-down?

I see you have it on your list. Do you have any idea when it will be supported?
  2. UncleJohn

how to auto-aiming in third person top-down?

I realize this is an old thread but was wondering if you were you able to get Aim Assist to work with the top down movement type? I'm trying to aim at enemies in top down view using a mobile joystick. Some type of targeting would be very helpful. Did you ever get to this on your list?
  3. UncleJohn

Top Down Enemy Target / Aim Ability Help

Well I'm not that bad lol. I was just wondering if there were some more examples other than that small page? Or just a little bit more explanation.
  4. UncleJohn

Thank you! My coding skills are not skills at all. However, I am always wanting to learn. I read the movement types section in the documentation but I am a little lost on how to begin. Are there any other examples or tutorials on how to build new movement types like this? Or any other info you...
  5. UncleJohn

I was hoping that someone could help point me in the right direction to solving my aiming problem with the Top Down setup. My character currently walks around the world facing where they are walking as they should. Now I would like to have my character detect enemies within a range and target...