Recent content by TwistedMyre

1. T

Character Falls through floor when updating default idle animation

I am having this odd issue when I update the default idle animation to one that I created. For example when I update the Idle1, 2, and 3 with the new Idle animation the character falls through the floor when entering play mode. The colliders are still enabled and are not disabled when entering...
  2. T

Arms crossed behind back after updating character model via UMA

What causes the arms to be crossed like in the attached pic after character generation? How could I resolve it? I am using UMA and recently switched over to a new model and recreated the character within the character manager following the documention for the UMA integration. Other than the...
  3. T

Unity's Animation Rigging package & Character IK incompatibility questions

Thanks for replying. That is what I am currently doing. I was hoping there was a way to have them coexist without it conflicting. There's a lot of features that the Character IK does which would save me a lot of time to implement myself. I was hoping to have the Character IK handle character...
  4. T

Unity's Animation Rigging package & Character IK incompatibility questions

I want to create dynamic animations to help create more of a immersive world, but I am running into a road block. Some of the animations I want to dynamically create through the animation rigging package are: Moving the hands to grab onto a chest and open it. Grabbing an item at a specific...
  5. T

V3/V2 Excessive camera bob & rotation + hand rotation on character

Got it. Rotate with head needed to be unchecked. No idea what I changed, but I have tried unchecking that numerous times when trying to figure this out. Thanks for the help with the Hand issue! I would've never figured that one out.
  6. T

This setup was created using the First person combat in the character manager. No additional scripts or changes were made other than adjusting the variables for the issues. I did forget to mention that I am using URP. My bad. I tried with and without what you have mentioned above regarding the...
  7. T

I've been having this issue for a good bit now even since V2 of UCC however I have yet to be able to figure out why this is happening. I am only using the First Person Combat view. This is a fresh v3 character. This happens even on a freshly made v3 character and even on one is imported/upgraded...
  8. T

UCC V3 Change Values on Head Bob for Idle not working

I've been trying to either reduce the amount of bob/sway the head does while idle, but to no avail. I've looked both the documentation and various forum posts and changed the settings accordingly, but I see no impact on the camera bob/sway even if all the values below in pic are set to 0. V3...