Recent content by Tsidev

1. T

How can I make another branch to run while another returns TaskStatus.Running ?

Hello, Thanks for your message but there is a misunderstanding. I don't have any issue with the Parallel Selector. It works totally fine. The problem lies around the Selector task, selected in the screenshot (bottom right). Regarding the tree in the Ultimate Character Controller (which I don't...
  2. T

How can I make another branch to run while another returns TaskStatus.Running ?

Hello, I have this Behaviour Tree for an enemy AI : At first, (Parallel Selector), the enemy wanders while checking if the player is in view. If the player attacks the enemy, or get into the enemy's view, the player will be set as the AI's target and it will proceed to the right part under...
  3. T

Two tasks run simultaneously when it shouldn't

Oh my God.. I feel ashamed. Right after my post a lightbulb appeared above my head and decided to check the Within Distance task. It seemed that when the bug occurs, this task was always returning Failure because it concluded that the target wasn't within distance. I had to set the Y offset...
  4. T

Two tasks run simultaneously when it shouldn't

Hello, I'm quite new to the Behaviour Tree asset but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. What my Behaviour Tree does (most of the time) / should do : the agent wanders and, at the same time, checks if the player is within sight and if it is being hit (via a custom OnGettingHit event) if the...