Recent content by ToyHunter

1. T

Is API available?

I have googled and searched within this page but no luck for Behavior Designer, . Please tell me if this is available online? Thanks Without the API it is hard to customise logic, I have to guess how to work with this plugin, please.
  2. T

SharedVariable cannot be accessed during runtime

Thanks Justin I resolved by adding below code in Start(): behaviorTree = GetComponent<BehaviorTree>(); Thanks again, Justin. Problem solved.
  3. T

SharedVariable cannot be accessed during runtime

I have created a SharedVariable which cannot be accessed in runtime. My sample codes are as below: 1. SharedVariable var = behaviorTree.GetVariable("target"); var.SetValue(gameObject); 2. behaviorTree.SetVariable("target", (SharedGameObject)gameObject); 3...
  4. T

Can See Object not triggered as shown in youtube tutorial

Solved after setting Abort Type to Lower Priority
  5. T

Given that"Restart When Complete" has been checked. Thanks.
  6. T

Hi, I'm studying how to use Behavior Designer now I stuck at the "Can See Object" task not being triggered even if the target can be seen. Besides I found the icon is different than the one showed in the youtube below. Did I do something wrong? Please advise. My BD tree (There is only a cross...
  7. T

Best practise for custom variables accessed by Behavior Tree?

I need to pre-define some custom typed variables for the behavior tree of NPCs. Given that I already read your doc and youtube tutorial. Is there any Best Practice of doing so? Is it "Shared Variable"? For example, I need to add variable with class of PlayerControl and it has to be accessible...