Recent content by Tom

1. T

Character jumping when changing Time.timeScale

I don't meant that I use the NavMeshComponents. But I would definetely like to (especially for runtime baking). Any ETA, beta or Workaround to use them?
  2. T

I tried it with Time.timeScale = IsFrozen ? 0.0f : 1f; instead of Time.timeScale = IsFrozen ? 0.01f : 1f;. No jumping at all. Even if it is not the ThirdPersonController, any idea how to correctly apply the TimeScale to the Agent? Edit: Does the ThirdPersonCharacterController support the new...
  3. T

Tested it and yes, it looks fine. The gizmo of the NavMeshAgent sticks with the player's position
  4. T

I added a small script that toggles Time.timeScale between 0.01 and 1 everytime I press a button (so kind of a slowdown mode). Everything seems to work fine, but when I let a player move to a specific location (I use a raycast and set the hitpoint as the NavMeshAgent's Destination), then slow...
  5. T

Make NavMeshAgent Run

Ah, I totally skipped the SpeedChange Ability when browsing through the list. Tested it, and works, but I will have to dive into the documentation to see, how to access abilities the correct way. This works, but does not feel right at all: if(Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.LeftShift))...
  6. T

Visual Studio missing namespace

I imported the Third Person Controller package into a new project and setup everything according to the documentation. It work fine so far, but when trying to debug code or edit code in Visual Studio, the Opsive namespaces are all missing and Visual Studio throws a lot of CS0246 errors. Things I...
  7. T

Make NavMeshAgent Run

I have set up a TopDownCamera together with the Third Person Controller. The scene contains a baked NavMesh and a small script, that make a raycast on click and sends the player to the destination (by using NavMeshAgent.SetDestination. I extended my script to detect double clicks which should...