Recent content by themorfeus

1. T

[1.7.1] Dynamic variables do not work when Reload Domain is disabled

Has there been any development in that matter? I had come back to Behavior Designer after a long break caused by this issue, yet it seems unresolved even in the newest update - 1.7.1
  2. T

[1.7.1] Dynamic variables do not work when Reload Domain is disabled

When using Enter Play Mode Options with 'Reload Domain' unchecked (which drastically reduces time required to enter play mode while in editor) the dynamic variables seem to only work once (until another domain reload - that is a recompilation or project restart), showing behavior simillar to...
  3. T

Proper way to integrate dependency injection with Behavior Tree Reference Tasks?

Yeah, that code works too, and i had implemented it in my own project as well. What i was talking about is the fact, that the required functions are *almost* already there (OnEnableBehavior in BehaviorManager), they are just missing an argument (the internal BehaviorTree class instance) that...
  4. T

Proper way to integrate dependency injection with Behavior Tree Reference Tasks?

From what i can tell by looking at the runtime source, the only thing that would be needed to 'properly' inject the tasks would be adding a BehaviorTree argument to the BehaviorManagerHandler delegate so that we can get the taskList from it during OnEnableBehavior. That would allow injection...
  5. T

Dynamic Variables - Usage Examples

I've found the culprit on my end: The issue reappears when Enter Play Mode Options are enabled in Project Settings > Editor, and Reload Domain is left unchecked. I take from it that Behavior Designer does not support Enter Play Mode Settings. If so, is such support planned - or maybe, it's...
  6. T

Dynamic Variables - Usage Examples

Hey, i've found the issue as well. Can we expect a fix on it anytime soon?