Recent content by thanawat

1. T

ItemViewSlotContainer is not updated when using item action from Hotbar.

I think I have added it manually or something that causes or makes the ItemViewSlotContainerPanelBinding missing. I have fixed it. Your answer is awesome. (y) Thank you again.
  2. T

ItemViewSlotContainer is not updated when using item action from Hotbar.

Hi, ItemHotbar has an Equip ItemAction that I can use when pressing 1. It will move a weapon to the Item Equipment ItemSlotCollection. The problem is when I open the inventory screen, the Equipment ItemViewSlotContainer is not updated. But when I call ItemAction in the inventory screen It is...
  3. T

Is there a way to do soft equipped?

Sorry for the unclear question. Actually, I did not use the ULTIMATE CHARACTER CONTROLLER. (I did some research and found the "Soft Equipped" word in some forums I then just used it.) Anyway, I managed to make it work by hiding the Holster(ItemViewSlotContainer) and making a new tab with...
  4. T

After doing more research I think It can do with Hotbar right?
  5. T

Hi Right now I can move the item from Main(ItemCollection purpose is set to Main) to the Holster(ItemSlotCollection and purpose is set to Equipped) but look like it is not soft equipped and I also have Equipment(ItemSlotCollection and purpose is set to Equipped) to be like right/left hand. I...
  6. T

Best practice for modifying a class like ActionPanel

I was about to ask you to add that variable. Actually, I wanna make the ItemAction without interactable(show only) that is why I need to comment on that line of code. Because when an item is selected and the ActionPanel showed up. It lost focus and the m_SelectedSlot became null. It is...
  7. T

Best practice for modifying a class like ActionPanel

Hi there, I have a question. What is the best practice for modifying a class like ActionPanel and others classes in the Opsive namespace that will not affect the UIS new release update? Ex. If I want to update UIS and I have to delete the Opsive folder I don't want those modified classes...
  8. T

Is there a way to implement ItemAction without using Panel?

It is easier to use those 2 functions that you mentioned. It is working now !!!. I think I was thinking too deep because I just started using UIS and did not quite understand the whole system. I have to try more and more. Thank you again.
  9. T

Let me try tomorrow. Thank you again.
  10. T

Hi there, Is there a way to implement ItemAction without using Panel? As in the example, I have to use a panel like "Item Action Panel" for the item action and set it in ItemViewSlotsContainerCategoryItemActionSetBinding and click it to make those action buttons appear. What if I want the...
  11. T

Is it possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll up and down in the 1.5 Inventory List example?

Thank you so much for the answer. I will try to implement by using those mentioned classes.
  12. T

Is it possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll up and down in the 1.5 Inventory List example?

After searching I did not find anyone using the mouse to scroll up and down in the inventory list. I am wondering Is it possible or do I have to implement it myself? Thank you.