Recent content by tailevi

1. T

Wandering isn't aborting by lower priorrity tasks

Thanks very much for the help Justin! :) I changed all the tasks I needed to take priority to inherit from Conditionals instead from Actions as they ware before and the problem was solved. keep up the great work!
  2. T

Wandering isn't aborting by lower priorrity tasks

Hi. I've created a tree that will act on haveing objects within its range the tree works as expected until it reaches the Wandering task. As the tree reaches the wandering task its seems as it never reevaluates other sequences even if they are under low priority. What could I change or add to...
  3. T

Improve Behaviour Preformance with large amout of agents

thanks very much for the help. it seems like not resetting have improved the performance greatly
  4. T

Improve Behaviour Preformance with large amout of agents

I'm looking for a way to improve performance on the Behaviour design side and increase the number of agents. for context the game is an RPG meshed with RTS. This means I would need to have a lot of units at the same time on the map: My scene is inhabited by 300 agents which is great, but that's...
  5. T

Formation problems (im probobly doing something wrong)

well, I solved the issue by making my own formation logic ty for ur time and help. keep up the great work
  6. T

yes that's the point the event is sent
  7. T

I haven't had a situation when the leader has switched cuz the leader is determined to the follower by itself for a batter understanding of what's happening it works like this: 1) a random amount of followers spawn every 15 second 2) each of them has a task that searches for an agent with a...
  8. T

I understand that solve the case where the leader is placed manually There is still The dynamic problem. The task is only filled when the leader is nearby and the leader is decided on the spot at that given moment, which means a group of agents can just be standing around and a leader will pass...
  9. T

it isn't active on the leader at that moment, until a higher rank NPC appears.
  10. T

when the leader is set manually the task does not throw an exception at all but the agent just stand in place doing nothing. in my case the leader could be dynamic so i need the shared Variable to work
  11. T

So I'm experiencing a problem whenever agents are reaching this task. the first task: this task is taking a gameObject from a script as the leader (could be a player or a different agent both have NPC script on the exception happens in both cases). The leader agent have the same tree as the...
  12. T

Global variables aren't working

I've upgraded my behaviour design to the latest patch on unity assets after I did so all of my global variables are gone and I can't make new ones. there is no errors or exceptions going on when I try to do so. also found that BehaviorDesignerGlobalVariables do not have the script, what the...
  13. T

how do change Collider to feet a task?

I actually added the "EnemiesAround." by mistake here, the original code does not have the dot on it. and the task still claims I cant use colliders[] in a task. only happen with colliders that are a part of a task thank you for ur time Justin
  14. T

how do change Collider to feet a task?

So I've made few tasks myself a few months ago and I updated the behaviour design library lately and colliders[] won't work for me anymore and could not find any examples for colliders within a behaviour task I would really like an example I would really like some help keeping my code update...