Recent content by SuperWhimsy

1. S

New User over 300 missing scripts

Installing the Ultimate Character Controller after importing it worked! Got rid of all the compiler errors and I'm able to look at the behavior trees now, thank you so much!
  2. S

Thanks so much for your reply! I was able to put in my Behavior Designer invoice number and download the Ultimate Character Controller integration package you referenced. I imported the packages in this order: Behavior Designer, Behavior Designer Movement Pack, Ultimate Character Controller...
  3. S

Hi there, I think I'm encountering the same issue as nickfre0. I made a new Unity project using Unity version 2022.3.10 and URP, imported the packages in this order: Behavior Designer, Behavior Designer Movement Pack, Ultimate Character Controller, and after putting in my invoice number...
  4. S

I want the AI to run a sequence only on the frame it sees the player

Hi there, so I'm trying to make it so when my AI enemy sees the player, it doesn't pursue right away, but rather stops moving, turns its head to look at the player, waits a second or two, and then starts pursuing the player. It seems like I need to check every frame if the enemy can see the...