1. strange_aeons

Agent not attacking

is this the one?
  2. strange_aeons

Agent not attacking

thanks, where would i find those?
  3. strange_aeons

Agent not attacking

i started going thru again following that video and at 10:58 found some steps i had missed, adding the weapon to the death match component on the agent and setting up the range for it etc. now when i have done those things, and i run the run, the agent walks around to his waypoints, but when...
  4. strange_aeons

Agent not attacking

I have the death match AI setup on one of my characters equipped with a rifle i made and what seems to be happening when it sees the play is that it runs towards them and then when it reaches the player it runs off to one of the waypoints in the scene. it i hoped it would attack the player, but...
  5. strange_aeons

3rd person controller camera position

where do i adjust this? i cant find where that is
  6. strange_aeons

3rd person controller camera position

im trying to give the 3rd person camera a specific position within the property called "Look Offset", but when i press aim/zoom, it resets to original values. how can i stop it from reseting? also how can i set the camera position for when aiming/zooming? i preferred to use "Look Offset" rather...
  7. strange_aeons

Behavior Tree / 3rd Person Controller character setup question

i had actually done that, entered th invoice number and downloaded the one, but i dont see where the Agent Setup thingy is located
  8. strange_aeons

Behavior Tree / 3rd Person Controller character setup question

I wanted to try doing my first enemy AI with Behavior Designer and 3rd Person Controller, i dont see a setup video so Im reading thru the documentation and it mentions integration and agent setup, only I cant see where this Agent Setup is located, is it a separate download or something?
  9. strange_aeons

How do you make Impact Effects?

thank you, thats what i needed, all sorted now
  10. strange_aeons

How do you make Impact Effects?

i was following along with the video tutorials to make a weapon and theres a part where impact effect is assigned, only it isnt explained how they are created. also is it possible to have a particle effect rather than a decal as the impact effect?