Recent content by stefano_s

1. S

Swap Atlas model for other models

sorry about the delay!! thanks for the tips. I decided to use a custom script to manage offset and position of the arms individually for all characters. I am still having trouble debugging this tho, since the first person materials still do not render in scene view. I plan on writing to FPS Mesh...
  2. S

Hey Justin, thank you so much for your answer. Unfortunately, it does not seem to work as expected even with the configuration you suggested. I feel we are making progress though. The Pistol setup does not work but the Assault Rifle one does. I guess it's because the AR uses a 2 arms setup...
  3. S

Hi everyone! I am having issues adding new characters into the game using the ModelManager script. First of all, here's the steps I am following. First, I separate the arms from the rest of the mesh using FPS Mesh Tool, following this tutorial. What I get from this is essentially 2 prefabs, the...
  4. S

UCC FP - how does the Jump animation work?

Hi! A bit of context: I am trying to have UCC work online without using PUN (since it's legacy and there's no plan to support Fusion). I am using coherence but even after synchronizing the animator with all variables and methods, the Jump animation does not trigger. Most of the other animations...