Recent content by starfoxy

1. S

Behavior Designer 2 Status Update?

I hope we can still choose to use DOTS or not with V2. :)
  2. S

*UPDATED* Odd red lines when I move my object in play mode scene.

Sounds great Justin, thanks! I do like the visual of where the new destination point is but perhaps having a toggle to enable/disable it might be cool? Really having fun with Behavior Designer. It's a joy to use. :)
  3. S

I finally found some time to dig into this further. The red line exists in the AStar Behavior Integration in: \Assets\Behavior Designer Movement\Integrations\Astar Pathfinding Project\Tasks\IAstarAIMovement.cs as follows: protected override bool SetDestination(Vector3 target) {...
  4. S

I have discovered that this red line shown here is the same red line that appears on my player once 'seen'. I have an initial seek to point that gets updated once the player is 'seen'. Which means that once 'seen' evals to true, the path updates and of course moves the line from the original...
  5. S

I am going to test a few more cases and see what I can find out. Thanks again for your insights, I will report back. **update** Ok I have some news. If I write my own movement script for AStar Pathfinding Project and use it instead of behavior designer, there is no red line. This leads me to...
  6. S

Hmm. I don't believe I do. Draw Debug Ray is disabled on the Can See Object task. Is there somewhere else I should be disabling debugging?
  7. S

I am not 100% sure but it does only ever appear as soon as the tree 'Can See' task evals to true. Otherwise everything appears as normal. I will assume it's probably not a deeper issue than some visual weirdness but wanted to check in to see if I can fix it somehow. I can say that this same...
  8. S

Anyone ever seen this before? I am running AStar * Pathfinding with Behavior Designer and not sure which one might be causing this. Is this normal? I haven't seen this happen before. To describe it, there is a red line pointing up (Y) that follows the object when I move it and each lines appears...
  9. S

Can See Object not working

Thanks for your assistance. I had enabled debugging for the raycast and was getting a yellow line which says there is an obstacle. Really weird as there is no obstacle between the two GameObjects. Any ideas what may cause that? **update** After rebuilding everything from scratch I tested with...
  10. S

Can See Object not working

Loving this asset and having an early issue. I tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything specific to this. I have everything set up as per this video: It all seems to work *but* my Can See Object just isn't ever returning true. I am working with 2D. I have selected Use Physics 2D...
  11. S

Moving in 2d top down with physics instead of navmesh

I am looking for an answer around this and have not been able to find any other relevant thread. Do PolyNav2D and Behavior Designer work together? I cannot find any answer and would love if anyone could point me in the right direction to get these 2 assets working together for 2D movement. If...