Recent content by somethingiswrong

1. S

DualWield Firing Setup

i see ,thank you for the help, Andrew.
  2. S

DualWield Firing Setup

for the first approach, I suppose i should be creating a new Use ability that sets ability int data on each fire ,and have the animations hooked to those parameters. Does that sound scientific to you? Sorry if i'm asking a dumb or obvious questions, I'm new to the system and still trying to...
  3. S

DualWield Firing Setup

I've set up the dual wield pistols like the demo scene character. The pistols fire correctly in response to left/right mouse clicks. but I want both my pistols bind to the same input key. For example, when the firing button is held, both pistols will start firing, one shot at a time. I've...
  4. S

How do I reference my own classes within Opsive's scripts

Got it,problem solved! thanks guys!
  5. S

Sorry, I'm currently away from desktop. But I just have a new class which inherits Ability class. And within this class I'm trying to call some singleton Manager classes that I wrote for the project. The manager classes do not have namespaces. The compiler would throw errors saying the type or...
  6. S

Hi, dev, i'm trying to implement some features where i need to make modifications to the opsive scripts. But it seems I can't reference any of classes written by myself. For example, I wanna make a new ability which needs to communicate with my own manager class. How would I implement that...