Recent content by SolitaryBunny

1. S

how do you Simply heal player?

Thank You so much!!?
  2. S

Heal over time?

Is there a way to set up a heal over time effect or area. Like the impact zone script but instead of damaging the player it heals them?
  3. S

how do you Simply heal player?

it seems like it should be so simple yet i cannot figure it out. Ive set up my heal item in the UIS, it sort of shows up in my inventory at runtime but then when i click on it the only option i get is 'Cancel'. checked the demos and couldnt find one that explains how the healing items and...
  4. S

Linking health bar UI to health values?

Slider max value needs to be set to 1 and whole numbers must be unticked
  5. S

Swapped out the HP monitor for the Attribute Monitor on my slider and everything seems to be in order now, just having a bit of a battle with numbers, Ive set my health to 1000 and the slider max value to 1000 but when im damaged instead of going down slowly in increments of 10 as specified the...
  6. S

Good day, I seem to be having some trouble with my health bar not displaying or sliding as health values change. I created my character through the UCC but it came in without a health bar for some reason, checked the demo in ultimate inventory, added UI slider HP monitor onto the slider and the...