Recent content by Solitary Forge

1. S

A Purchase of UIS

I am Planning to Buy UIS which is 80usd now, Can I know when is the Next sale so that I can Get the UIS for 40 $ ( at 50% Off Just like in December) Can I Know the Date Of The Next Sale
  2. S

Ultimate Inventory System is not Integrating with UCC

I Have Imported both Of These Assets But The Problem is that I cant find the Object Builder for setting my character for Ultimate Inventory System in Integrations Inspector of UCC Character Manager!!
  3. S

If-Else Logic With Abilities

This Code Snippet is Extremely Helpful!! , Thanks for your Help
  4. S

If-Else Logic With Abilities

Hi , With , private void OnAbilityActive(Ability ability, bool activated) { Debug.Log(ability + " activated: " + activated); } I got to know the Current active Ability, How can I use a If-else Logic with it, since "ability" is of type "Ability" Basically , My main Aim is to...
  5. S

Ability Active Event

I wanted to call a method, when the player Crouches or Jumps, also I need to know the Active Item Ability or Ability to Perform If-else Logic Is it Possible ???
  6. S

Hi!! A Help!!

Ok . Thanks for your Help
  7. S

Hi!! A Help!!

I have Set a Surface Impact for my Gun, It creates a Hole after a Impact, But I dont want it to happen on Zombies and i wanted it to Instantiate a Blood Particle FX on the spot of the shot How can i Achieve it???