Recent content by snowtv

1. S

Question about the Global Variable

Just tested it in another project and it worked. Then I go back to the project that's having problem, and it also worked... Maybe because I opened another scene? Anyways, thank you for your help :D
  2. S

Thanks for the help. If it worked for a new project, how do I get it to work with my current project that's having this problem?
  3. S

Yes, I see a "BehaviorDesignerGlobalVariables" under Behavior Designer/Resources. Should I re-import the asset?
  4. S

Hello, I've never used Global Variable before. I try to make a Global Variable that stores the player's transform, and let enemy unit read that Global Variable for their Movement Behaviors. However after I created a Global Variable, I don't see the "Globals" from the dropdown menu like the one...
  5. S

How to use "GetComponent<BehaviorTree>()" to get a certain group on a GameObject?

If I have multiple "BehaviorTree" component on a single GameObject, but each of them has a different group, how can I get the specific BehaviorTree component from a script?