Recent content by Slavo

1. S

[Feature Request] Async Loading / Initialization and user-defined De-initialization (or Cache clear)

Hello, I did try to re-do Kichang Kim wrote, first in a test project with the UniRx, then in the main project using a different threading system. It seems to work (big thanks to Kichang Kim for the inspiration). If you want, I could send you the test project and relevant snippets of the final...
  2. S

Error: BehaviorDesigner.Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:

Hello, I will try to create a test project for you. From my experience, re-importing via the mouse command did not trigger it.. only update from SVN.. Also, I do not remember seeing it with running instance of the editor - It is possible that it can appear only on unity start up. I will also...
  3. S

Hello, Unity 2018 or 2019.1, platform windows, the error occurs randomly when opening the project, but probably when data are updated from SVN and Unity re-compiles some parts - the editor dll is probably loaded before the runtime assembly is compiled. The error is otherwise harmless - but it is...
  4. S

Hello, when we are using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime from source code, we are occasionally getting this error: Assembly 'Assets/Behavior Designer/Editor/BehaviorDesigner.Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors: Unable to resolve reference 'BehaviorDesigner.Runtime'. Is the assembly missing or...
  5. S

[Feature Request] Async Loading / Initialization and user-defined De-initialization (or Cache clear)

Hello, pls. are there any plans or ETA on implementation of the Asynch loading?
  6. S

Another Null Ref exception in 1.6.2

Hello, I was able to reproduce the issues in this parent and child tree. (both before and after the first fix)
  7. S

Hello, both of these features would be a great help. 1. Async loading would help a lot, because there are situation that a pooling just does not cut. (too many trees to keep pooled all the time in memory, open world with fluid world transitions - no loading screens) 2. We implemented the clear...
  8. S

Hello, the same for me as for Amynox, but the behavior will load up now and run without any runtime errors, I am not sure if the behavior is loaded fully ok (it is quite big) Error: Unable to set SharedVariable - the variable type BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.SharedInt does not match the existing...
  9. S

Hello, I wanted to upgrade the BD version from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2, but our trees have null ref exception in the new version :-o The exception is when we are Enabling a BD Tree with a subtree in BTReference node. The subtree has a variable called "Position". The parent tree does not contain variable...