Recent content by Sinplay

1. S

Moving shape items between the equipment slot and the inventory.

Apart from the anchor point position, I'm using mostly default settings, and there are no errors or warning prompts during item movement. This seems to be a misalignment caused by changing the anchor point. I'm not sure if others have encountered this issue (as it seems quite easy to trigger)...
  2. S

Moving shape items between the equipment slot and the inventory.

Hello, I encountered an issue while using the shape grid. For design purposes, this item was designed with this shape. It can move correctly in the inventory but when I move it from the equipment slot to the inventory, the shape of the item cannot be recognized correctly. I hope to resolve it.
  3. S

UCC and UIS , The character does not respond when clicking attack button

hi, I have a problem with UCC and UIS. I plan to make a demo, similar to the demo you provided in the integration of UCC and UIS. When using UCC [Item ability]-[equip Unequip]-[auto equip]-[Everything], the character can attack normally. When I choose to equip it from the inventory by the item...
  4. S

How to input Chinese in the window?

TPC supports Chinese input in the windows, but UIS can’t. It only supports copy and paste. Can it be supported by changing somewhere?