Recent content by sheet1281

1. S

FSM AI integration with opsive

Currently I have AI from Invector, FSM AI and character controller from Opsive. I want the AI to take damage and react from opsive. How can I do that ?
  2. S

Character stance is tilted and i want the posture straight

So I create custom animations or can I directly buy a compatible pack ?
  3. S

So I disabled the character IK, I think it's the default animations. because it is also tilted, can you advise the animation pack which will are compatible and can be a good starting point.
  4. S

Bike driving integrations

Are there any integrations with bike driving where the character can ride a bike ?
  5. S

His legs should be straight , is it an IK setting ?
  6. S

Mu character stance is tilted and I am unable to get the character posture straight. My client is also annoyed. Can anyone suggest what are the best ways we can correct character stance ?
  7. S

I want to manually rotate camera with touch for a better aiming system

I had added a script manually to update camera position via script and want to use it to improve the aiming system with touch. But every time as it's snapping back to original position. How can I turn off or comment the snapping of camera
  8. S

Need help with touch controls integration

Update Is there a way to add manual camera rotation. I tried by resetting the value in mannual section but everytime it snaps back to the position after I stop dragging.
  9. S

Need help with touch controls integration

What's the best way to integrate touch controls , I want it through touch and I want to control the sensitivity of the touch rotation.