Recent content by SamuraiRabbit

1. S

Attack Function Not Activating

Hi Justin, it is returning false.
  2. S

Hi Justin, I've updated the TacticalAgent with the above code, and edited the TacticalGroup to match your example above. Debug.Log("RotateTowardsPosition2D") is firing and returning a value. Making headway, but we're still not progressing to the attack method though.
  3. S

Hi Justin, thanks for this. I've jumped into Tactical Group and the code in the method does not contain "RotateTowardsPosition2D". See below: The Debug.Log("Tactical Agent Stopped") is being fired though.
  4. S

I've added Debug.Logs to each method in the Attack Task script and my Enemy AI script. See below: From the console logs (see attached) it looks like it's checking for attack distance every tick, but it never progresses the task status from BaseStatus to TryAttack. Any thoughts? Like I...
  5. S

Thanks Justin. I'll dive into this after work and try and find out where the Attack Task is breaking down.
  6. S

Hi Justin, thanks for the reply. I added a breakpoint to the Attack task, and added another Debug.Log to the CanAttack method. Looks like it's not being called. Yes, I've played around with different behaviours in the demo scene and it works fine.
  7. S

Hello there! I am very new to coding, so the mistakes I have made may be elementary. I'm using the Tactical pack with A*Pathfinding integration for a top-down 2D game. Here is my enemy behaviour tree: As you can see, it goes through to the attack node, but the attack function is not firing...