Recent content by SaeDus

1. S

Damage Processor - Originator Setup

I just loaded it up in a fresh project, and the damage indicator does work properly. I apologize for not trying that first, and now I know that it's nothing wrong with the controller. Thanks for the reply!
  2. S

I wanted to refresh this since it is still not working with the 1.2 update.
  3. S

I created a custom Health component that inherits from CharacterHealth and overrides the OnDamage(DamageData) method where I perform the checks for the Damage Originator. I am not using the OnObjectImpact event at all.
  4. S

I have it setup so that all the code I posted is attached to the attacking character -- by creating the new TestingDamageProcessor in the Create Asset Menu and attaching it to the attacking character's prefab's Damage Processor Module (then the other tests were done just to directly add the...
  5. S

I am working on a project with the UCC and PUN (with the integration tool) and I have been trying to setup a custom Damage Processor with no luck at all. I have read up on the documentation for what it does, but it seems to do little on explaining how to setup the system. No matter how I try to...
  6. S

TypeLoadException Error When Game gameObject Selected on the Hierarcy

For some reason the unresponsive UI was the result of the EventSystem. I had been running the game, but wanted to make sure that I had all the updated UCC stuff in the scene, so that's when I hit the "Setup Scene" button. The EventSystem stopped functioning even though everything looked fine...
  7. S

TypeLoadException Error When Game gameObject Selected on the Hierarcy

I am running into this issue now after updating to the most recent version of the Ultimate Character Controller. I am on Unity 2020.2.5f1, but is there any workaround for this? This error has caused my project to cease functioning entirely. The demo scene runs fine, but my own scenes start the...