Recent content by rsklnkv

1. R

Extremely long delay after adding/removing task, terrible performace in general

Justin made a special version for us, you can get in touch with him directly or wait for a reply here
  2. R

The problem is solved with a custom .dll, thanks a lot! :)
  3. R

I have something in between 1000 and 2000 tasks, maybe a bit more. Issue begins to happen when I was on Unity 5.6, but persists on 2018.2.2 (the latest version which we were able to upgrade to) I’m OK with slow dragging and low performance, I understand that the system wasn’t designed to handle...
  4. R

Hi, I'm using Behavior Designer for quite a while and it's been working fine (at some point I've asked to add pooling mechanism to it, appreciate, it was added in a very short time). Recently, I've decided to change a couple of things and noticed that if I switch out from tree editor and switch...