Recent content by riquid

1. R

Too many inventories?

Thank you so much for always being so helpful. Top notch customer service!
  2. R

Too many inventories?

I am looking to make a factory building game like Satisfactory or Factorio using almost entirely Opsive assets. Would it be practical to have several hundred machines, each with their own individual inventories all loaded into memory at once? Would that be way too many inventories for an...
  3. R

Errors upon install

I am getting this error as well. It happens when installing both third person controller and UFPS. I have a completely fresh project. I'm using Unity 2023.1.19f1.
  4. R

Saving different inventories to seperate files

Hi there. I'm making a game where I move back and forth between multiple scenes. Some gameobjects with inventories will exist in multiple scenes. Other gameobjects will exist in only one scene but still need the info for their inventories to be able to be saved and loaded. To accomplish this, I...
  5. R

Moving platforms using my own code

Hi. I have a level that needs moving platforms but I need them to follow a spline so the out of the box opsive code for moving platforms just isn't going to work for me. What will I need to do in order to stick the player to the platform while it's moving?