Recent content by RiccardoRp

1. R

Camera shaking in Third Person LookAt View Type

Yes, It shakes also in the ThirPersonControllerDemo, with all the scene as default, and only modified the camera view type to lookat
  2. R

InControl Integration Error whiit Custom Bindings Class

It seems like it can't see the default namespace from other assemblies. The error is at line: ActionSet = Activator.CreateInstance(Type.GetType(m_BindingsType)) as PlayerActionSet; Type.GetType(m_BindingsType) = null I also tried to define a root namespace for my project and use that...
  3. R

No, my script isn't in a namespace :\
  4. R

I also tried with the Nolan Character, targetting his head, and it still shakes. So it is not a particular issue with my rig
  5. R

I tried both targetting the head bone and an empty object under the character object, but it still shakes :/ Also the surface is a planar surface, so idk. Thanks in any case, I'll hit my head a bit to find a solution.
  6. R

The only movement that causes the shake is a simple walking of the player. There arenn't lots of movements. The target of the camera is set to the entire character.
  7. R

Hi, i'm having an issue with Third Person LookAt View Type: The camera is shaking when the player moves. This happens only with this view type. Any idea?
  8. R

Hello, I created my custom Bindings class, named CustomBindings, and i have paste the same code of SampleBindings in it. The problem is that i don't know how to refer to my class in the Bindings Type Attribute. I tried to specify only the name: But unfortunately it gives me these errors: Do...
  9. R

Can't download add-ons with correct invoice number

I solved, the link was not that
  10. R

Can't download add-ons with correct invoice number

Hello, I have the Third Person Controller asset and im trying to download the InControl integration from: https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=923 The problem is that when I insert my Invoice Number (i am sure that it's correct beacause I already installed addons for Third Person Controller in...
  11. R

Speed multiplier while Swimming

I am not able to change speed multiplier while swimming.
  12. R

Character can swim underwater also with "Can Swim Underwater" unchecked.

I found the solution, i increased the "Surface Swim Depth" and now its working correctly.
  13. R

Character can swim underwater also with "Can Swim Underwater" unchecked.

I set the "Can swim underwater" flag to false (unchecked) under the Swim Ability, but the first time that i dive into the water and i try to go underwater, it does not stop me to go. Then, if i go back above the water, i can't anymore go underwater (as I correctly expect also the first time). Do...