Recent content by raskalgames

1. R

Puppet Master causes jittering

Thanks! I can confirm that this works. However, you must Motor Update Location to "update" for it to work. I followed to first post's instructions. In any case, happy new year :).
  2. R

Yeah as these packages are often bought together (and are advertised to work together), I think it'd be great if you guys could figure out why they are no longer compatible. I followed Partel's guide step by step and I still get the jitter. I am confident it has something to do with the camera...
  3. R

I won't have time today to try but I will follow the video and record myself and post it here. I am not using FinalIK yet, but I bought it too with the promise that all 3 assets would work together. I want to make something with all 3 assets working in unison (UCC, PM and FIK).
  4. R

Hi Justin, I am following the guide from within Unity (the same that is on the opsive website). Is there another guide, I am not aware off? I can send you my project so you can have a look at what I did wrong. Edit: I am running Unity 2020.1.9f1 with Puppet Master 1.1.0 and UCC 2.4.4 Edit2...
  5. R

Interesting, because I still get the animation jitter when the animator is set to "normal" and motor to update. I noticed that sliding "previous acceleration influence" to 0, the animation looks more fluid (but still jitters a but and the character moves slower). When I compensate the...
  6. R

Hi! I am having the same issue (also in the example scene, my character jitters). Did anyone find the cause? Edit: the character jitter only seems to be in the Game view, not in the scene view. Edit 2: the jitter goes away when the camera controller component (on the camera) is turned off. So...