Recent content by RainerWahnsinn

1. RainerWahnsinn

Several Issues with UCC (and URP) (Unity 2021/2022)

now I created a new project with 2023 and they are back (URP)... funny thing: changing rotation on the bullet decal transform it gets either better or worse:
  2. RainerWahnsinn

alr the bullet decal issue was prob sth I or another asset did mess up.. at least I couldn't reproduce it yet in 2022. so ig most of the issues here are fixed with the fix u mentioned in the other thread. will take a look at the Pistol Burst Mode again since I still have this issue, not a big...
  3. RainerWahnsinn

does the UCC work without special arms?

btw Justin,... maybe we could edit the URP page a bit by mentioning that component and if you want maybe also that screenshot, cause I didn't realize this and just set the materials directly on the firstperson arms and then I was wondering why it's not working correctly :)
  4. RainerWahnsinn

Target Frame Rate of 60 or less breaks first person camera

OOOH THAT'S GREAT :love: can confirm this solved that for me as well. probably also the footsteps issues, not sure I didn't test this out yet but it looks this issue is gone as well cause related btw, for me I don't even need to change to Animate Physics, I didn't notice any difference yet...
  5. RainerWahnsinn

Alright I did some more testing and can now report this: somehow it all has to do with the Atlas prefab... I just searched the post of other ppl in the forums and saw you mentioning: then I thought I give that a try,.. so I added the Atlas fbx model to the scene instead of the prefab and then...
  6. RainerWahnsinn

?? I rly only did the usual steps of setting up UCC and atlas. it's a crazy screenshot, yes. but it's random how it looks like. the character fall apart into pieces is new now due to the latest changes I made in the Animator in combination with low fps. so basically changing to Update on...
  7. RainerWahnsinn

IndexOutOfRangeException - UFPS

wait, what? I always drag the atlas prefab into the scene and then assign that prefab to the Character Field and do my changes... is this wrong workflow?
  8. RainerWahnsinn

does the UCC work without special arms?

Make sure to follow these steps when using UCC with URP https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/universal-render-pipeline/ u need to download the URP integration for UCC from the downloads page. then u will need to assign the InvisibleShadowCasterURP...
  9. RainerWahnsinn

nope sorry I missed that. I commented out that line now... first person gets a bit better. camera not doing weird things anymore but the character itself is bumping/jittering. same in 3rd person view now but there it's even worse. I set all the Animators to "Animate Physics" (the Atlas model and...
  10. RainerWahnsinn

Also can confirm this is not the case for me. I set all the Animators on Atlas from Normal to AnimatePhysics (2022.3.7f1) and still have the same issues. there is no Fixed value in there for me btw.
  11. RainerWahnsinn

very first thing I checked. just using URP Lit. also it works fine without any issues in 2021 but not in 2022
  12. RainerWahnsinn

what is the reason UCC sets their layers on fixed slots? it leads to issues and manual work as soon as I add any other asset to my project other than UCC does UCC break if their layers aren't on 26-31? if yes, why'? if not, why are they hardcoded?
  13. RainerWahnsinn

alr will try that, thanks. Update: I did this, it worked. 1 thing is finally fixed. I deleted the UIBlur shader and the errors are gone. also still don't know how to fix the bullet decals Also the next new problem already appeared... First Person View is completely broken now, Movement is...
  14. RainerWahnsinn

Using latest Unity 2022 version 2022.3.7f1 with URP version 14.0.8
  15. RainerWahnsinn

Also I have noticed non-URP related issues as well. some of them are: Arrow doesn't move where I aim when using the Arrow in Third Person view in the Ride demo. It's fine in First Person View. when using "Projectiles" instead of "Hitscan" on the Assault Rifle, the projectiles don't move where...