Recent content by psdavis

1. P

Issue with Conditional Abort

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I've got it fixed. I was probably over-thinking it. The parallel selector came from a guideline (can't really call it a tutorial) that I found online. But it was never working with the Parallel Selector so that's when I tried adding the aborts. I changed it to...
  2. P

Issue with Conditional Abort

Hello, This may be an issue with my understanding of Conditional Aborts, but I have a tree where a certain conditional is failing but never seems to be re-evaluated despite the Conditional Abort being set. The Condition that is not behaving as I expect is the the Can See Object in the...
  3. P

Movement Pack Seek Task does not use Arrive Distance

Thanks for the assistance. I can use this as a starting point to finding a solution.
  4. P

Oh, sorry if that part was unclear. The Seeking Agent is arriving at the target destination when I use the AI Lerp component, so the task returns success. That part is no problem. If I use the Seek with the AI Path component, it never returns success, but I'm not using that one so I don't care...
  5. P

Hi Justin, Thanks for your reply. I looked at HasArrived This node is overriding IAstarAIMovement but is not overriding the HasArrived method. The parent simply calls this: return !agent.pathPending && (agent.reachedEndOfPath || !agent.hasPath); I looked at the Tutorial's version of Seek, and...
  6. P

Project Settings: - Unity 2019.4.29f1 - A* Pathfinding project - Behavior Designer - Movement Pack with A* Pathfinding Project assets downloaded from site. I have 2 agents in a 3D space. Agent A is setup up to Patrol and when Agent B enters the sight cone of the Can See Object task it switches...