Recent content by oxmil

1. O

How to get achieve smooth camera above 60fps

Would you mind sharing that hack to fix that issue? I'm still on v2 and I won't be updating to v3 any time soon, so I could use it. Smooth camera movement has always been an issue for me in UCC, it just never felt right, just has this janky vibe, you can mitigate it somewhat by tweaking various...
  2. O

Final IK for Version 2

I have the same problem, used invoice from version 2 but it only downloads something that throws these errors. Please provide version 2 FinalIK integration.
  3. O

Version 3 Details

Looking at the promo videos I can still see some character movement or camera jerkiness (probably camera). I hope that it is not present in the final version, I always had some problems making the 3rd person camera smooth in UCC 2.0, especially around obstacles. It required a lot of tweaking...
  4. O

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

I didn't change anything in the demo scene, other than set up URP. I just click on Nolan and it starts spamming. Removing this line (470) fixes the issue though. m_ReorderableItemSetStateList[m_ItemSetListIndex].index = -1; It must be. Scrolling through inspector with large...
  5. O

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

I now have this bug on 2021.3f1 LTS, fresh import of UCC 2.4.8 version (as in I deleted the Opsive folder and reimported everything). It's in the demo scene, I just click on the Nolan character and it spams New Game Objects. It only stops when I collapse all inspector components. It's URP...
  6. O

Invisible caster HDRP

I'm not sure if this is what you need, my knowledge of shader programming is lacking, but as of HDRP 7.2 https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@8.2/changelog/CHANGELOG.html#720---2020-02-10 and there's also this on the Unity forum...