Recent content by OOAlex

1. O

What's with the lack of player prefab in UFPS 2?

Tutorials in UFPS 1 were for advanced options. The built in prefabs worked instantly, and if you had watched the tutorials at some point the changes were generally fairly simple and easy to memorize. But the prefab instantly gave movement and shooting out of the box in seconds, perfect for 99%...
  2. O

So after another 25 minutes of messing about, I finally was able to get the copy/pasted nolan from the demo scene working in a clean scene. For about 20 of those minutes, my character could move and pick up weapons but wouldn't shoot, so I had to re-copy the character multiple times before I...
  3. O

It's funny, that was my first thought, went to open the demo scene yesterday and it's full of errors with a link to the opsive site to fix them. Haven't used UFPS 2 in a long while so I gave up on that. I was thinking it'd be faster to go the route intended by the design of UFPS 2 and started...
  4. O

I see. I definitely agree with the power of the Character Manager when trying to make custom characters when compared to version 1. I guess the Advanced Player prefab from version 1 was more for ease of use, though. I have years of experience and a couple of small titles using version 1, and...
  5. O

This is really more of a feature request I guess. Is there a reason why UFPS 2 did away with the super easy to use, drag and drop player prefab format from the original UFPS? While prototyping (which far and away the majority of the projects made with UFPS or Unity in general fall into this...